Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm back pt. 2

Clearly the first "I'm back" was a lie.  At the same time, I'm pretty sure I worked 80 hours so far this week.  I did keep up with my push ups and sit ups and I've finally got a clear enough mind to write, but unfortunately I'm just too tired  to write tonight.  So, I'm back, but not.  In addition to the "but not" portion, I'm going on a trip.  Depending on how confident I'm feeling tomorrow morning I may end up anywhere from Antwerp (close) to Rotterdam (that's my goal). 

I'd like to be an architectural tourist and enjoy the city a bit, but with my week the way it was I'm not entirely sure I'm going to be confident with the planning of what to see and do for a weekend.  It looks like the weather could be nice and I really want to go up there.  But I don't know... like I said, I'll find out when I get to the station.  This means I will have a HUGE backlog of stuff to cover once I return on Sunday.  Next week should be a good writing week.

Side note:  In Belgium, iced tea (Lipton variety) is carbonated.  True Story.

1 comment: